Are you a homeowner? Or a tenant?
We have time and know-how
We meet your needs!
100% committed to your side
- Do you own or rent a villa, a house or an apartment in Saint-Tropez?
- Not often there? Is it your second home? Your main home?
- Do you feel like trying seasonal renting?
- Do you want to make your home profitable?
- You do not have time, the desire or just the experience?
- You do not want to do things the hard way, or endure such constraints?
- Trusting is not easy. It is your property, it is precious.
- You want to get extra income, more fun, more time for more leisure.
How does it work?
3. Get paid while you are away
Leave happy with an even happier bank account. We will pay you your guaranteed income before you return.
You receive a guaranteed income whether your apartment is booked or not.
The solution is tailor-made: 100% free, no hidden fees, no commission. You will return to your spotless apartment and look forward to getting paid to leave.
Frequently Asked Questions
St Tropez Key will calculate your guaranteed income. There are no hidden fees or commissions, you will receive 100% of your income guaranteed whether your property is rented or not.
Our estimate is based on five main criteria:
– The location
– The sleeping capacity
– The property size (m²)
– The seasonality and the absence period
– The condition of the property
Our algorithm will combine all of the above and provide an estimate of your guaranteed income based on your period of absence.
Yes! Subletting your property with St Tropez Key is 100% legal. For more information regarding specificities and conditions, please contact us.
Two different insurances cover your property:
– Our insurance (“STTROPEZKEY”, contact us for more information).
– Your own insurance in case of damage caused by wear and tear (e.g., water leak, boiler problems, etc.) St Tropez Key is not responsible for any additional charges related to guests staying at the property, such as internet charges, heating costs, and water charges.
Fortunately, damage is rare in most rental situations since we have a strict screening policy.
Keep in mind that renting your home can cause small signs of wear and tear. After the departure of our travelers, we check your home for any kind of damage.
In case of damage, we take photos, show them to you and submit a resolution request.
We value safety over occupancy, which is why travelers are always screened before any booking confirmation based on several criteria:
– Their profiles on the different platforms: their comments and ratings.
– Their booking “profile”: have they booked before, is the request for a single night, is it for a week or a weekend?
– The rating given on platforms.
Also, rest assured that your property is thoroughly cleaned in accordance with national government standards regarding the actual pandemic.
Frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected to ensure your safety and comfort and guidelines will be applied by our host upon request.